The AdTranquility extension/add-on blocks all notifications that are identified as spam.
This article provides information on how to allow or block all or just specific notifications. Click any of the following links to learn more:
- How to block all notifications from all sites
- How to allow and receive ALL notifications from all sites
- How to allow notifications from specific sites
- Contact Customer Support
How to Block ALL Notifications from All Sites
The AdTranquility extension/add-on is automatically set to block all notifications that are identified as spam on all sites that you visit. As long as you want to block all notifications from all sites, you do not need to take any further action.
How to Allow and Receive ALL Notifications from All Sites
To allow and receive all notifications from all sites, your AdTranquility extension must be Toggled=OFF.
How to Allow Notifications from Specific Sites
You have an option to whitelist and allow sites of your choice to continue to send you notifications. Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Click the AdTranquility icon in your browser bar. If you don't see it, click first on the extension's icon / in your browser bar and then click on the AdTranquility Spam Protection extension/add-on.
- If you are on the site that you want to allow notifications from, simply toggle=ON the Allow notifications from this site.
- If you are NOT on the site that you want to allow notifications from, click the Notifications list, then add the website URL. To remove a website, simply navigate to the Notifications list and click the trash icon beside the website you would like to remove.
Contact Customer Support
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, our support team can help. Contact us at email@example.com and a member of our support team will get back to you within 48 hours.