Click any of the following links to learn more about your subscriptions and what you have been billed for:
- AdTranquility Subscriptions
- Trial Period
- Billing and Payment Information
- What am I subscribed to?
- Contact Customer Support
In addition to our Spam Shield, which protects you from spam and fraudulent messages sent to your device by greedy advertisers looking to capture and exploit your data, you may have also subscribed to one or more of the following add-on subscriptions:
- Our very inexpensive ‘Secure Online Guide’ – an informative guide to staying safe online.
- Our additional add-on Antivirus and Anti-Malware protection - we highly recommend you keep it active as it’s paramount to the safety of your device.
- Privacy Shield - protects your identify and keeps your internet activity private and secure.
- AdBlocker - blocks ads from popping up on the websites you navigate.
You may have opted to try your subscription with a 7-day free trial. During this period, you can try our extension/add-on for free, so you can see first-hand how much you will benefit from them.
Once your free trial ends, you are charged automatically according to the subscription plan that you signed up for. You may have selected a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or even a long-term yearly plan. The exact pricing depends on when you’ve signed up, if you took advantage of an offer, etc.
Keep in mind that when you register, you may immediately see the charge on your bank statement, however, this will only be deducted from your account at the end of the free trial.
Billing and Payment Information
We only accept online payments, and our plans are based on a recurring subscription.
This means that it is set to automatically deduct the amount from your account in accordance with your subscription plan and payment frequency.
This allows you to not have to worry about remembering a payment due date, thus making sure you don't run out of protection.
What am I subscribed to?
You can view your active plans, billing frequency for each active plan and your customer email (the email address used to purchase your subscriptions) by following these instructions:
- Open the AdTranquility app.
- Click the Cogwheel in the top right section of your screen. This will open your Settings (this is a sample image and does not depict your actual account or subscriptions) page, which contains all information you need to know about your current subscriptions.
Contact Customer Support
- For customer billing, cancellations and refunds, call us at 1-833-476-0103 Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 5 PM PST. Outside of business hours, you have the option to leave your number for a callback. Please note our phone support is only provided in English.
- For all other questions, including information on our product, please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our support team will get back to you within 48 hours.